Soon... some Desert Solitaire. Currently preparing by reading up on Cold Splinters, the Non-Technical Canyon Guide to the Colorado Plateau, gathering supplies, and making playlists. Music of choice for long drives in the West this Spring will be:
- Phosphorescent, "Muchacho"
- Morriconez, "Cloud of Dust Cry of Death"
- Songs: Ohia, "Magnolia Electric Co"
- Music from Saharan Cellphones
- Handsome Furs, Plague Park (every road trip)
- Neil Young
- Javelin, Hi Beams
- Charlie Parr
- Jack Rose
- Daniel Bachman
- M. Sage
Photo from Natural Bridges National Monument from last year - taken by me.